This page allows you to practice SQL online, and provides more than 200 different SQL exercises and solutions. This platform is also accompanied by a self-study guide, which offers comprehensive coverage of the SQL language, in a detailed, logical and well organized manner.
We hope you’ll find this page useful and effective.
In General :
- Please note Rextester requires a small fee in order to use it
- Use this section to practice Microsoft / Oracle related SQL exercises
- The Microsoft related tutorials / exercises can found in this link
The Oracle related tutorials / exercises can be found in this link
- To download the databases used in these exercises, use one of the following links: [ACDB] [HR]
- Please note – Exercises performed on the online environment, might return less results than those performed on your local environment (by downloading ACDB or HR to your local machine). The platform I used to create this online SQL practice has a limit for the maximum number of rows in each database, therefore in each table you’ll find only sample rows of data.
How To :
Rextester stands for regular expression tester. Using Rextester.com you’ll be able to issue online queries against Microsoft / Oracle databases.
Working with this platform is quite easy, use the following link to access the online SQL editor, use the top-left drop down list to choose your platform.
And that’s it, you’re ready to go. Issue any query against the database. (Type your query at the bottom of the script)